“Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it.” Habakkuk 2:2
Empowers everyone to pray, win and nurture their neighbors through sharing, loving and caring in care groups. Becoming a family in Christ … reaching our world for Christ.
We, God’s people in the Miracle Family Temple, seek to:
Help everyone to find true Joy of life.
Worship God with sincerity of heart.
Share the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Have fellowship with all our brothers and sisters in Christ.
Commit ourselves to serve and to tell others about Jesus.
Pursue God’s justice and peace in every area of life.
We value every person God created as equal.
Cell-based community · Prayer-filled · Outward focus · Action oriented · Culturally relevant · Equipping · Spiritual depth · Discipleship
Taking Pride in What We Do
- We are motivated by the Holy Spirit and God’s Holiness and his willingness to accept us as we are transformed in to His Christ-likeness.
- we are the children of God and therefore we are constantly transformed as we worship Him and truly care for others.We act with Godly wisdom.
Building a Community of God
- We respect different views, respect each other and work together respectfully
- We embrace diversity and nurture empowering relationship
- We communicate honestly and truthfully.
- We create an environment that promotes learning through provoking life changing questions.
Caring for the people of our Community
- We provide dedicated care to meet their felt needs to their satisfaction.
- We establish and maintain a transparent relationship with each other.
- We responsibly and wisely manage resources God has entrusted to us.
… in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His sinless life; in His miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension and in His High Priestly Ministry. (John 1:1, Isaiah 7:14, 1 Peter 1:22, Acts 2:31-33, Hebrews 7:24-25)
… the justification by faith and the new birth as essential for personal salvation. (Galatians 1:16, John 3:5-7)
We also believe…
… in the infilling of the Holy Spirit, with the initial physical evidence of speaking with other tongues, which gives power for service, and is manifested in the fruit and gifts of the Spirit. (Acts 1:8, 2:4, Galatians 5:22-23, 1 Corinthians chapters 12, 13 and 14)
… that divine healing for the body is provided by Christ’s death. (Isaiah 53:4, Matthew 8:16-17, James 5:14-16)
… in the observance of the ordinances of Christian Baptism, by immersion for believers, and the Lord’s Supper. (Matthew 28:19, Acts 8:37-38, 1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
… in the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. (2 Timothy 4:1, Acts 1:11, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
… in the eternal destiny of individuals in either Heaven or Hell according to their acceptance or rejection of the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour. (John 5:28-29, 14:2-3, Revelation 20:6, 20:11-15)