History

MIRACLE FAMILY TEMPLE ENGLISH SERVICE

Our English service moved to Sunday morning in January 2011 and we have seen and experienced God’s hand at work ever since that moment

1100 BELLAMY ROAD

The Church was growing rapidly and we felt the need for a bigger place of worship, with limited resources we looked to God in faith. The mighty hand of God was able to perform a miracle for us and we are able to buy the Land just opposite to the building. We had our New Church opening in 2007.

SINHALESE WORSHIP CENTRE

On September 7, 2003, we started the first Sinhalese Worship Centre.  In the following years, we were growing rapidly and it was difficult to bring the believers from all Worship Centres for a combined worship.

DOWNTOWN WORSHIP CENTRE

A few months later on April 21st, 2002 we started our Downtown Worship Centre.

BRAMPTON WORSHIP CENTRE

Through the help of the PAOC, on January 6th, 2002 we started our West Worship Centre in Mississauga.

WORSHIP CENTER

On May 15th, 2001, God sent a man of God from India who was totally a stranger to us and prophesied that God would use us to open two branches to reach out to the lost.  The Senior Pastor along with the leaders kept hands on the road map and prayed for God to show us the right locations.

TRANSFORMATION TO A CELL BASED CHURCH

As the years went by, one day in 1999, God spoke to the Senior Pastor’s heart about the Cell Ministry.  The Senior Pastor listened to the voice of God and the church was transformed into a cell based church in April 1999.

MFC purchases first building

In September 1997, we bought the Red Cross building at 1095 Bellamy Road North by purely trusting in God. When we thought of purchasing a property we had only $1,000 in the building fund but God moved in the hearts of the Believers and Friends to raise enough money to purchase the building. On the day of the closing we were short by $25,000. Everyone was on our knees praying for God to do a miracle. That morning we heard that PAOC Women’s Ministry will release $15,000 and the balance $10,000 was received as a loan and thus we were able to close the building on time.

IN THE BEGINNING

Miracle Family Temple began on September 4, 1994, with a handful of believers.  Sunday morning services were held at the Ellesmere-Statton Public School.